Misr Italia Properties begins the construction work of VINCI boutique residential project with investments worth EGP500m in 2019.
Misr Italia Properties announced finalising a deal with three contracting companies to implement the construction works of VINCI project. With construction of the project starting in 2019, the company plans to accelerate the delivery of units in 2022.
Mohamed Hany Al Assal, Misr Italia Properties Co-CEO, said that the company pursues achieving a leap in the real-estate sector as well as taking distinctive steps in developing its second project in the New Administrative Capital (NAC).
Al Assal confirmed that the company aims to offer the best customer experience through early delivery of the project ahead of the scheduled plan.
He further added that Misr Italia is determined to set exquisite architecture standards in the NAC; Hany Saad Innovations office was selected for the exterior and interior architectural designs to surpass clients’ expectations in VINICI. Additionally, MIP offers landscape and customised design options, including flexible façade designs that suit the clients’ needs.
Notably, VINCI is a residential compound with prime location in the New Capital’s diplomatic area covering an area of 110 feddan. Misr Italia launched VINCI Street an integrated service area incorporating premium retail spaces, entertainment areas, and clinics with 0% down payment and up to 6-year payment plans, Al Assal elaborated.
Al Assal also highlighted that VINCI includes villas, town, and twin houses and upscale apartments with one to four bedrooms. The built up area of the project is only 17% while the remaining space of 83% is allocated for garden landscapes and huge retail area for commercial and entertainment purposes.
“Misr Italia’s land bank reaches up to 6m sqm. The company manages a huge portfolio of unique projects; Kai Sokhna, with total investments of EGP 1bn which includes a boutique residential resort and a 5-star hotel that entails all entertainment and luxury services managed by Hilton Worldwide,” he noted. Al assal added, “Cairo Business Park project in New Cairo is the new fully integrated business hub and ‘La Nuova Vista’ residential project, which includes 131 villas, and ‘Garden 8’ the full fledge recreational hub were established with total investments of EGP 800m.”
Additionally, the company develops IL Bosco project in the NAC with total investments of EGP 16bn. Furthermore, the company is introducing IL Bosco City, which is its latest family member very soon in Mostakbal City.